Gear up for the more powerful version of the Raspberry Pi 3, this new Version Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is the latest of all and includes following features:
Processor: Broadcom BCM2837B0 64-bit ARM Cortex-A53 Quad Core Processor SoC running @ 1.4GHz as opposed to 1.2GHz 64-bit quad-core Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) CPU in Model B
Memory: 1GB RAM LPDDR2 SDRAM
- 4x USB2.0 Ports with up to 1.2A output
- 40-pin GPIO Header
- Video/Audio Out via 4-pole 3.5mm connector, HDMI, CSI camera, or Raw LCD (DSI)
- 27 GPIO and support for UART, I2C and SPI Protocols
- Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput 300Mbps)
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE
Codec and Graphics:
- H.264, MPEG-4 decode (1080p30); H.264 encode (1080p30); OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0 graphics
Power: 5V 2.5A via microUSB power source
Supported OS: Supports Raspbian, Windows 10 IoT Core, OpenELEC, OSMC, Pidora, Arch Linux, RISC OS, etc.
Dimension: 85mm x 56mm x 17mm
The Raspberry Pi 3 B+ has an identical form factor to the previous Pi 3 and has complete compatibility with Raspberry Pi 3. We had added varieties of starter kit for you based on Raspberry pi-3 Model B+.