Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
HC-08 Bluetooth Module is a new generation of Bluetooth specification V4.0 BLE Bluetooth protocol based on the transmission module. It works in the 2.4GHz ISM band and uses GFSK modulation. The maximum transmission power is 4dBm and has -93dBm receiving sensitivity. It can achieve 80 meters of super long distance communication under open environment. The module uses the CC2540 chip, the configuration of the 256K Byte space. Using AT command, the user can change role, serial baud rate, equipment name and other parameters accordingly.
- Bluetooth protocol: Bluetooth Specification V4.0 BLE
- Open environment and iphone 4 s can achieve 80 meters extreme distance communication.
- Based on TI CC2540 chipset
- Bluetooth class 2
- Industrial level SPP Bluetooth module
- Integrated chip antenna
- Industrial temperature range from -40 to +85
- Support for on-board applications
- Operating frequency: 2.4 GHz ISM band
- Modulation method: GFSK (Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- Acuity: -84 DBM or less BER at 0.1%
- Transfer rate: Asynchronous: 6 KBPS Synchronous: KBPS
- Security features: Authentication and encryption
- Support services: Central and Peripheral UUID FFE0, FFE1
- Power consumption: automatic sleep mode, the standby current 400 ~ 1.5 mA, transfer 8.5 mA.
- Power supply: + 3.3 VDC 50 MA
- Size : 25 x 13 x 2 mm