The ULN2003A contains eight Darlington transistors with common emitters and integral suppression diodes for inductive loads. Each Darlington features a peak load current rating of 600 mA (500 mA continuous) and can withstand at least 50 V in the OFF state. Outputs may be paralleled for higher current capability.The ULN2003A has a 2.7 kΩ input resistor for 5 V TTL and CMOS
- Eight Darlington transistors with common emitters
- Output current to 500 mA
- Output voltage to 50 V
- Integral suppression diodes
- Versions for all popular logic families
- Output can be paralleled
- 5-Pin JST OUT to connect Stepper motor directly on board.
- Supply Selection Jumper
- Onboard LED indicator for easy debugging.