These 3-channel constant current LED drivers are great for controlling chains of RGB LEDs. The IC is controlled by a 2-wire serial control scheme that allows multiple ICs to be chained together.
Use a handful of these ICs in conjunction with some RGB LEDs to make color displays, or with regular LEDs for a monochrome display three times the size. Or just the WS2811 to free up PWM pins on your microntroller by controlling multiple LEDs with two pins.
- Output port compression 12V.
- Built in stabilivolt, Only add a resistance to IC VDD feet when under 24V power supply.
- Gray level 256 can be adjusted and scan freque ncy not less than 400Hz/s.
- Built in signal reshaping circuit,after wave reshaping to the next driver, ensure wave-form distortion not accumulate.
- Built-in electric reset circuit and power lost reset circuit.
- Cascading port transmission signal by single line.
- Any two point the distance more than 10m transmission signal without any increasecircuit.
- When the refresh rate is 30fps, low speedmodelc ascade number are not less than 512 points, high speed mode not less than1024 points.
- Send data at speeds of up to 400 Kbps and 800 Kbps two patterns.
- LED Strip
- Addressable RGB LED
- LED decorative lighting.
- Indoor/outdoor LED video or irregular screen.