The LM358 is a great, easy-to-use dual-channel opamp. Opamps have so many applications, LM358 applications include transducer amplifiers, DC gain blocks and all the conventional opamp circuits.
If you’re looking for a good, standard opamp the LM358 should fill most of your needs. It can handle a supply of 3-32VDC and source up to 20mA per channel. This opamp is great if you need to operate two individual opamps from a single power supply. Comes in an 8-pin DIP package.
- Two internally compensated op-amps
- Internally frequency compensated for unity gain
- Large DC voltage gain: 100 dB
- Wide bandwidth (unity gain): 1 MHz (temperature compensated)
- Wide power supply range:
- Single supply: 3V to 32V
- or dual supplies: +/-1.5V to +/-16V