This is High sensitive passive infrared(PIR) motion sensor with stable digital output. PIR sensors are useful to detect motion from intruders, animals from about 7 meter away. It has an adjustable delay before firing (approx 2-4 seconds), adjustable sensitivity and You need jumper wires (Not Included) to connect to this module.It Runs on 5V-12V power (if you need to run it off of 3V you can do that by bypassing the regulator, but that means doing a bit of soldering). Digital signal output is 3.3V high/low. Sensing range is about 7 meters (120 degree cone)
- Operating voltage: DC5V to 20V
- Static power consumption: 65 microamps
- level output: high-3.3V, low-0V
- Delay Time: adjustable (0.3 seconds to 18 seconds)
- Embargo time: 5 seconds
- Trigger Jumper supports: L(Single Trigger), H (Repeat Trigger), bydefault the Single trigger is set.
- Sensing range: less than 120 degrees angle, 7 meters