This module is perfect to send signals to microcontroller, whenever an object/body tilt is detected, its a cheap replacement for Accelerometer just to detect the tilt, four of these mounted in 4 direction, will help you to understand the tilt of the object or the body on which this module is mounted. It comes with a 3mm mounting screw hole to fit into any surface. It works with multiple voltage Input.
- On-board LM393 voltage comparator chip and tilt sensor probe.
- Supports 5 V / 3.3 V voltage input.
- The comparator outputs Clean signal, good waveform and it has good driving ability, more than 15mA.
- The output format: digital switching outputs (0 and 1).
- Signal detection sensitivity can be adjusted using potentiometer.