This is a Sensor Breakout PCB to use with any Project compared to DHT22 Sensor which needs breadboard to make connections. This board already added with pullup resistor on the data line and comes with a decoupling filter capacitor on the supply lines.The DHT22 is a basic, low-cost digital temperature and humidity sensor with a single wire digital interface. The sensor is calibrated and doesn’t require extra components so you can get right to measuring relative humidity and temperature. It uses a capacitive humidity sensor and a thermistor to measure the surrounding air, and spits out a digital signal on the data pin. It requires careful timing to grab data.
Simply connect the first pin on the left to 3-5V power, the second pin to your data input pin and the right most pin to ground. Although it uses a single-wire to send data it is not Dallas One Wire compatible! If you want multiple sensors, each one must have its own data pin!
- 3 to 5V power and I/O
- 2.5mA max current use during conversion (while requesting data)
- Good for 0-100% humidity readings with 2-5% accuracy
- Good for -40 to 80°C temperature readings ±0.5°C accuracy
- On board pullup Resistor on the data lines
- Decoupling capacitor for the Power supply.
- No more than 0.5 Hz sampling rate
- Body size 27mm x 59mm x 13.5mm (1.05" x 2.32" x 0.53")
- 4 pins, 0.1" spacing