This is the perfect module to be added to Arduino and Raspberry Pi to add the Real time Clock functionality to your project. The Module is capable to communicate with any Microcontroller via I2C lines, there is an onboard memory provided as well. I2C lines are Shared between DS1307 RTC Chip and ATMEL 24C32 EEPROM Chip, the I2C line are provided at multiple headers, thus in case you need to extend the I2C lines further for some other device you don't have to worry about any additional addons or extender. THe board comes with footprint for Waterproof Temperature sensor DS18B20 (not included), thus this board can be utilized all together for " RTC + EEPROM + Temperature Sensor "
- DS1307 I2C real-time clock chip (RTC)
- AT24C32 32K I2C EEPROM memory
- CR2032 lithium battery holder with charging circuit
- Compact design, 27mm * 28mm * 8.4mm
- Leads to the a DS1307 clock pin, to provide the clock signal for the MCU.
- Can be cascaded to other I2C devices.
Note: Backup Battery not included in the Pack. These modules are bydefault not soldered with Headers, thus you need to solder either Right Angle Male Headers or Straight Male Headers as per your need.
Right angle or straight Male Header Soldered boards are shipped, if selected from the drop down menu while placing the order.