The LM2576 series of regulators are monolithic integrated circuits that provide all the active functions for a step-down (buck) switching regulator, capable of driving 3A load with excellent line and load regulation. These devices are available in fixed output voltages of 3.3V, 5V, 12V, 15V, and an adjustable output versions. It requires minimum number of external components, these regulators are simple to use and include internal frequency compensation and a fixed frequency oscillator. The LM2576 series offers a high-efficiency replacement for popular three-terminal linear regulators. It substantially reduces the size of the heat sink, and in some cases no heat sink is required.
- Adjustable Output Voltage: Range,1.23V to 37V
- ±4% Max Over Line and Load Conditions
- Specified 3A Output Current
- Wide Input Voltage Range upto 40V
- Requires Only 4 External Components
- 52 kHz Fixed Frequency Internal Oscillator
- TTL Shutdown Capability
- Low Power Standby mode
- High Efficiency
- Thermal Shutdown and Current Limit Protection.
- Simple High-Efficiency Step-Down (Buck) Regulator
- Efficient Pre-Regulator for Linear Regulators
- On-Card Switching Regulators
- Positive to Negative Converter (Buck-Boost)