The LP2950 is low power voltage regulator. This devices are an excellent choice for use in battery powered application such as cordless telephones, radio control systems, and portable computers. The LP2950 features low quiescent current and low dropout voltage (typical 50mV at light load and 380mV at 100mA). This includes a tight initial tolerance (0.5% typical), extremely good load and line regulation (0.05% typical) and very low output temperature coefficient (20 ppm/ºC typical), making the LP2950 useful as a low power voltage reference.
The error flag output feature is used as a power-on reset for warning of a low output voltage, due to a falling input voltage. The logic-compatible shutdown feature enables the regulator to be switched on and off.
- 3.3V at 100mA output
- Input Voltage Range: 2.3 V to 30 V
- Ensured 100-mA Output Current
- Very low quiescent current
- Low dropout voltage: 380mV at 100mA
- Extremely tight load and line regulation
- Very low temperature coefficient
- Current and thermal limiting
- Need only 1 uF for stability
- High-Efficiency Linear Regulator
- Regulator with Undervoltage Shutdown
- Low Dropout Battery-powered Regulator
- Snap-ON/Snap-OFF Regulator
- Package: TO-92