This optically coupled isolator consists of an infrared light emitting diode and NPN silicon photo transistor. Provide greater Isolation between high voltage and low voltage side.
- Gallium-Arsenide-Diode Infrared Source Optically Coupled to a Silicon npn Phototransistor
- High Direct-Current Transfer Ratio
- High-Voltage Electrical Isolation: 1.5-kV, 2.5-kV, or 3.55-kV Rating
- High-Speed Switching: tr = 7 ms, tf = 7 ms Typical
- Typical Applications Include: Remote Terminal Isolation, SCR and Triac Triggers, Mechanical Relays and Pulse Transformers
- All electrical parameters 100% tested