This is an E-Ink display HAT for Raspberry Pi, 7.8inch, 1872×1404 resolution, with embedded controller IT8951, communicating via USB/SPI/I80 interface, supports partial refresh.
Due to the advantages like low power consumption, wide viewing angle, clear display without electricity, it is an ideal choice for applications such as ebook reader, e-ink display, industrial instruments, and so on.
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards
- USB/SPI/I80 interface, for connecting with host boards like Raspberry Pi/Nucleo, etc.
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/STM32)
|MISO||SPI MISO pin|
|MOSI||SPI MOSI pin|
|SCK||SPI SCK pin|
|CS||SPI chip selection, low active|
|RST||External reset, low active|
|HRDY||Busy status output, low active|
e-Paper IT8951 Driver HAT (B) Dimensions