The DCS-1000 controller board can handle all your basic requirements for controlling a disinfection tunnel from detecting when an individual has entered the tunnel to controlling RGB LED strips to indicate entry status.
The control board is capable of handing digital and analog inputs for interfacing sensors such as flow meter, water level sensor & more modules coming soon. It comes with 2 ethernet ports capable of powering and communicating with several modules thereby reducing the number of cables overall. Two QWIIC/STEMMA compatible connectors are provided for increased functionality.
- Customizable Timer functionality
- 2 Channel Digital Input (0 – 5V)
- 2 Channel Analog Input (0 – 5V)
- 2x Ethernet port for long distance (up to 10 meters) sensor interfacing
- 2x QWIIC Connector for additional modules
- Control up to 500 addressable LED
- Control RGB LED strip using expansion module
- Power over ethernet to reduce cabling requirement.
Guide and more information coming soon.
Note 1: The power over ethernet functionality does not comply with the PoE standards
Note 2: This is currently a preorder, the boards will be shipped out from the 20th of June on a first come first serve basis.