A 5-megapixel camera module that's compatible with the Coral Dev Board. Connects through the MIPI-CSI interface, and provides an easy way to bring visual input into your models.
The camera attaches to the Coral Dev Board with a 24-pin FFC.
Other features include:
- ISP function: Automatic exposure control (AEC), automatic white balance (AWB), automatic band filter (ABF), automatic 50/60 Hz lumination, automatic blacklevel calibration (ABLC).
- Image quality control: color saturation, hue, gamma, sharpness, lens correction, defective pixel canceling, and noise canceling. Support autofocus control (AFC) with embedded AF VCM Driver.
- Sensor: Omnivision OV5645 SoC (built in ISP)
- Focus: auto focus, focal length 2.5mm, range 10cm-infinity
- Field of View: 84.0 degrees / 87.6 degrees
- ISP Functions: auto exposure control, Auto white balance, auto band filter, auto 50/60Hz lumination, auto * blacklevel calibration
- Connections: MIPI-CSI, dual lane MIPI interface
- Dimensions: 25mm x 25mm