A very compact dual channel H-bridge motor driver module. The module incorporates two L9110S H-bridge driver IC's to allow either one stepper or two DC motors to be independently controlled. The module can accept a supply voltage between 2.5 to 12V allowing for motors within this supply range to be controlled safely from a standard microcontroller. Maximum drive current is 800mA. 0.1" pitch header pins allow for direct connection to a microcontoller such as an Arduino requiring just two digital pins per DC motor for control in both directions. Screw terminal blocks provide convenient connection to the motors(s).
- Functio: Double L9110S chip motor drive.
- Module supply voltage: 2.5~12V.
- Suitable motor: Drive two DC motors, or a 4-wire 2-phase stepping motor.
- Maximum operating current: 0.8A.
- PCB board size: 2.8cm x 2.1cm, compact size.
- Fixed mounting hole, diameter: 3mm;
Module interface specification:
- VCC: external 2.5V~12V voltage;
- GND: external GND;
- IA1: external microcontroller IO port;
- IB1: external microcontroller IO port;
- IA2: external microcontroller IO port;
- IB2: external microcontroller IO port;
- OA1 / OB1 connect to DC motor 2-pin, no direction;
- OA2 / OB2 connects to DC motor 2-pin, no direction;
Usage: VCC and GND module power indicator light is on;
- IA1 input high, IA1 input low, (OA1 OB1) motor is transferred;
- IA1 input low, IA1 input high, (OA1 OB1) motor reversal;
- IA2 input high, IA2 input low, (OA2 Ob2) motor is transferred;
- IA2 input low, IA2 input high, (OA2 Ob2) motor reversal