This is the Hobby Motor and Encoder Kit from DAGU, an inexpensive and reliable set of add-ons for your next robotic project. Inside this kit are three pairs of items: wheels, gearmotors, and wheel encoders (including everything you need to hook them up). The Hobby Motor and Encoder Kit is perfect for providing beginners with a cheap and easy to use setup or if you just need a few extra parts.
The off set gear motors included with this kit require a voltage of 3-6V with a no load current of 200mA and possess a stall current of [email protected] ([email protected]), a gearbox ratio of 48:1, and a wheel speed of 65RPm at 3V unloaded. Each wheel encoder in this kit requires a supply voltage of 3-24V, a supply current of 4mA, consists of two neodymium 8-pole magnets with rubber hubs, and two hall-effect sensors terminated with 150mm cables and 3-pin female servo headers.
- 2x DG02S Mini DC Gear Motor
- 2x Wheel - 65mm
- 1x Wheel Encoder Kit (Set of 2)
- Gear Motor
- Voltage: 3V – 6V
- No Load Current: 200mA
- Stall Current: 3A @ 6V (1.5A @ 3V)
- Gearbox Ratio: 48:1
- Wheel Speed: 65rpm @ 3V unloaded (Recommended)
- Wheel Encoder
- Voltage: 3V – 24V with reverse polarity protection
- Encoder Type: 8-pole neodymium magnet and hall-effect sensor
- Encoder Output: Open drain with short circuit protection
Contents and Images from Sparkfun