The Raspberry Pi zero Camera Module comes with 5 megapixel OV5647 image sensor custom designed add-on flexi board for Raspberry Pi. It's capable of 2592 × 1944 still picture resolution, and also supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p90 video. It attaches to Pi by way of one of the small sockets on the board upper surface and uses the dedicated CSi interface, designed especially for interfacing to cameras.
The camera module can be used to take high-definition video, as well as stills photographs. It’s easy to use for beginners, but has plenty to offer advanced users if you’re looking to expand your knowledge. There are lots of examples online of people using it for time-lapse, slow-motion and other video cleverness. You can also use the libraries bundle with the camera to create effects.
The camera works with Raspberry Pi Zero V1.3 and Raspberry Pi Zero W only
- Raspberry Pi Camera, supports only Raspberry Pi Zero V1.3 and Raspberry Pi Zero W
- 5 megapixel OV5647 sensor
- Camera specifications2592 × 1944 still picture resolution
- CCD size : 1/4inch
- Field of View : 72.4 degree
- Sensor best resolution : 1080p
- Support 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p60/90 video record
- Dimension: 60mm × 11.5mm × 5mm
Images and Contents from Waveshare