Whether you’re an absolute beginner, or a programming pro or looking for a great gift for a tinkerer, this kit will let you start making interactive projects in no time.
The Touch Board Starter Kit has everything you need to get started and turn any surface, object or space into a sensor. In this box, you’ll find a Touch Board, Electric Paint, essential components and everything you need to start creating basic interactive electronic projects.
LEVEL: Super Beginner to Programming Pro
About the Touch Board
One tool, a million possibilities. Create sensors with its 12 electrodes to trigger sounds through its MP3 player. Supported with well-documented code examples for optional programming.
About Electric Paint
Your design and electronics projects are about to change forever. Paint circuits or use as a conductive adhesive on almost anything including paper, plastic, textiles and conventional electronics.
1 x Touch Board
1 x Electric Paint 10ml Tube
1 x Electric Paint 50ml Jar
1 x Guidebook
1 x MicroSD Card
1 x MicroSD Card Reader
1 x Micro USB Cable
1 x Mini Speaker
10 x Alligator Clips (colours vary)
1 x Stencil
1 x Stencil Brush
12 x Sticky Tabs
3 x Velcro Stickers
2 x Paper Cutouts
• Dries at room temperature in 10-15 minutes
• Must be fully dry to work
• Easily removable with soap and water
• Seal with acrylic paint or spray varnish
• Can last years if treated properly and kept dry
• Works on: paper, cardboard, wood, plastic, glass, plaster, some rubbers, textiles, etc…
• Touch and Distance Sensing
• Works great with Electric Paint
• Preprogrammed as an MP3 Player
• Easy to program as a MIDI instrument or MIDI interface
• HID capable – turn the Touch Board into a keyboard or mouse
• Arduino-compatible and programmable through the Arduino IDE
• Arduino Leonardo pin layout supporting Arduino shields
Extensive project examples and resources on the MAKE page.
Precautions of use:
Children under 14 years of age must be supervised by an adult whilst using this product. This kit contains small components. Keep out of reach of young children. Please read precautions printed on Electric Paint and Touch Board carefully before use. Bare Conductive takes no responsibility for external circuitry connected to the Touch Board.