The HCPL-7520 isolated linear current sensing IC family is designed for current sensing in low-power electronic motor drives.The product can also be used for general analog signal isolation applications. For general applications, we recommend the HCPL-7520 (gain tolerance of ±5%). The HCPL-7520 utilizes sigma-delta (Σ−∆) analog-todigital converter technology to delivery offset and gain accuracy and stability over time and temperature. This performance is delivered in a compact, 8-pin gull-wing surface mount option 300 that meets worldwide regulatory safety standards.
- 15 kV/µs common-mode rejection at Vcm = 1000 V
- Compact, auto-insertable 8-pin DIP package
- 60 ppm/°C gain drift vs. temperature
- –0.6 mV input offset voltage
- 8 µV/°C input offset voltage vs. temperature
- 100 kHz bandwidth
- 0.06% non-linearity, single-ended amplifier output for low power application.
- Worldwide safety approval: UL 1577 (3750 Vrms/1 min.), CSA and IEC/EN/DIN EN 60747-5-2 (Option 060 only)
- Advanced sigma-delta (Σ−∆) A/D converter technology
- Low-power inverter current sensing
- Motor phase and rail current sensing
- Switched mode power supply signal isolation
- General purpose low-power current sensing and monitoring
- General purpose analog signal isolation