15 days unmodified return policy:
- We will accept any unused and unmodified items purchased from us within 15 days.
Modified product return policy:
- If you have modified your part and something goes wrong, contact our technical team at [email protected] who will gladly help troubleshoot and determine if your parts are defective.
- In the event that something is determined to be a manufacturer error or failure due to defective materials, we will repair, return or exchange the item(s) as we see fit.
- For orders collected at our pickup point, customers will need to arrange the delivery of the item(s) to us.
Damage in Shipment
- Please email us at [email protected] with a description of the damage, and pictures of the package as well. This will help prevent similar issues
General Return Guidelines:
- An RMA needs to be arranged prior to returning the item.
- Items will be shipped via the original mode of delivery
- Returns must include any accessories, documentation etc. included with the product.
- Please do not remove, desolder, or otherwise modify any connected items before contacting Tech Support.
- Eligibility for return of modified items is determined on a case-by-case basis; we cannot guarantee eligibility for modified items.
- Returns may take up to 2 weeks to process, not including transit times.
- Edwin Robotics will pay/refund shipping charges if the damage is found to be related to a manufacture error.
- Returns for orders older than 15 days are eligible for replacement or store credit only.
- Refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment. Credit Card refunds may take up to 45 days depending on issuing bank.
- In the event that your return is not received in restockable condition, we reserve the right to change your refund method to store credit only.
The following items cannot be returned:
If a non-returnable item arrives damaged or is not functioning properly, please do not hesitate to contact us to see if further action may be taken.
- Orders can be cancelled anytime before being shipped.