Arduino Uno - R3 SMD DEV-11224

ER-1728

6 Items

Warning: Last items in stock!

95.00 AED

90.48 AED AED tax excl.

The Arduino UNO R3 has quickly become the most popular microcontroller amongst makers and enthusiasts due to its ease of use and its massive open-source community has enabled people of all skill sets to get started with microcontrollers.

The Arduino UNO R3 is the latest iteration to the Arduino UNO series while still maintaining the Arduino layout. This variant uses the ATMEGA328P in its surface mount variant. We also carry the Arduino UNO R3 with the DIP variant if replacing ATMEGA328P's is your jam.

The Arduino UNO R3 has a total of 20 GPIO pins that should be sufficient for most projects, in case it is not sufficient you can either go for one of the many Arduino compatible boards we carry or use port expanders to increase the number of IO pins available.

Features:

• 7-12VDC input voltage using the DC Jack, allowing for the Arduino UNO to be powered using a 9V Battery using a 9V to DC Jack battery snapper, we also carry the male DC jack to screw terminal connector for powering using an external power supply
  • 16 Digital IO Pins of which 6 pins are capable of PWM output that can be used to control the brightness of your LEDs or even the speed of a motor.
  • 6 Analog Pins for reading from all your analog sensors
  • Built-in LED connected to pin13

Detailed Features:

• Microcontroller: ATmega328P
  • Operating Voltage: 5V
  • Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
  • Input Voltage (limit): 6-20V
  • Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
  • PWM Digital I/O Pins: 6
  • Analog Input Pins: 6
  • DC Current per I/O Pin: 20 mA
  • DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
  • Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328P) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
  • SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega328P)
  • EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega328P)
  • Clock Speed: 16 MHz
  • LED_BUILTIN: 13
  • Length: 68.6 mm
  • Width: 53.4 mm
  • Weight: 25 g