Warning: Last items in stock!
Introduction to Arduino for Non Programmers
Note: 100 AED Security Deposit Required
Heard about Arduino? Want to learn how to start? This is the workshop for you.
In Level 1 Introduction to Arduino, we will be focusing on getting started with the arduino using the Edwin Robotics Arduino starter kit.
Please note that we will be using Ardublockly a visual programming language to program the arduino, this means that you will neednt have a background in programming to get started, yay!!
During this course we will be covering:
* Basics of Robotics (brushing up on digital and analog signals, different types of sensors, input and output devices)
* Programming on the Arduino using ardublockly
* Interfacing of digital devices
* Interfacing of analog sensors
* PWM signals ( used to control the speeds of motors and brightness of LEDs)
* Building an automated lighting system
* Use serial communication to transmit data
* Interfacing IR remote for wireless control
* ALL students must come Arduino and ardublockly pre-installed. Please refer to our pre-requisites guide for help on how to do it.
* A security deposit of AED 100 is to be paid before hand, this is to prevent misuse of the free workshop in terms of registration and hardware supplied.
* The workshop is limited to a maximum of 10 batches and each batch will consist of 3 students. Students who want to sit individually are welcome to purchase a kit before the workshop ( kits ordered upto one day before the workshop can be picked up on the day of the workshop)
OriginBase Maker space - Location